“Our flavors are inspired by, and our ingredients are sourced from, different areas of North Carolina...from the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks,” says Victoria Macdonald, founder of Raleigh Biscuit Company. When she founded RBC in October of 2020, her goal was not only to create artisan biscuits and jams utilizing recipes and techniques of days past, but to also promote the vast array of culture and agriculture that North Carolina has to offer. This is exactly why Sweet T Picnics loves partnering with RBC!
You can select this as an add on to your picnic reservation.
- Gruyere cheese and old world spices (basil, thyme, rosemary and paprika)
- Gouda, cheddar, herbs de Provence, garlic, onion powder, pepper, parsley
- Classic Buttermilk, honey, and butter
- Carrots, Warm Spices (spiced carrot cake)
- Spinach, Mozzarella, and Mushrooms all blended with Trader Joes Umami seasoning blend, then topped with Truffle Oil
- mixed berry biscuit devoted to and inspired by North Carolina’s very own Cherie Berry!
- Sparkly taste of Champagne drizzled over our orange flavored biscuit
➵ SMOKY MOUNTAIN
- bourbon bacon biscuit includes smoked Gouda cheese and just a touch of smoked spices, light glaze of RBC's Sunrise Sauce for a touch of sweetness
- filled with the best strawberry flavor and topped with more jam and almonds
Contact Us for seasonal flavors.